Seesaw is a well-being studio and psychology clinic for families. Our team of psychologists and specialists provide strength-based assessment and treatment services in our beautifully designed studios.
We specialize in working with children, adolescents, college students, and parents and provide a range of well-being support services including neuropsychological evaluation, therapy, consultation and education.
Our approach and values in working with clients — compassion, collaboration, strengths, ecological, whole-person, strengths, resilience, neurodiversity, and cultural humility.
Our team of psychologists and education specialists provide comprehensive evaluation services for children, adolescents, and college students. We are committed to providing each family with an individualized, strength-based, comprehensive, and thoughtful assessment. We specialize in neuropsychological evaluation, psycho-diagnostic, and neurodevelopment assessments:
- autism spectrum
- adhd / executive functioning
- IQ / cognitive testing
- learning disorders; dyslexia/dysgraphia/dyscalculia
- anxiety disorders
- mood dysregulation
- differential diagnosis
- sensory processing
- 2 to 25 years
Our team of therapists are comprehensively trained in evidence-based therapies.
- individual & group therapy
- parent coaching
- sibling & family therapy
- skills-based, goal-oriented, & brief
- mild to moderate: managing anxiety, autism spectrum, emotion regulation, grief/loss, bullying, perfectionism, performance anxiety
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- acceptance commitment therapy (ACT)
- social skills coaching
- child adolescent therapy (4 – 18 years)
- adult therapy
Social Emotional Classes
Our social emotional classes and playgroups are small, tailored and led by therapists with training in SEL. CBT, DBT, and mindfulness. We offer creative, multi-modal, interactive learning opportunities in a fun, safe setting as we build life-long skills for:
- fulfilling friendships
- coping tools & emotion regulation
- peer interaction & play skills
- conversation skills
- assertiveness & confidence
- empathy building
- dating & relationships
- 4 to 25 years
Our team specialists have training and expertise in family-school collaboration. We consult with parents and educators to tailor and support student’s academic and social emotional functioning in the school context.
- consultation with teachers, counselors, and school teams
- navigating schools in SF Bay Area: preschool to high school, private and public
- parent & teacher education talks
- IEP team, 504, SST support
To learn more about our team and support services and speak with a specialist, please call or email us.
600A Octavia Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
309 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010