Seesaw is a well-being studio and clinic for families. Our multi-disciplinary team of psychologists, therapists, and child development specialists provide evaluation and therapy services in our beautifully designed studios.
We are a boutique clinic offering best-in-class individualized support along the prevention-intervention continuum for children, adolescents and adults. Our services include: neuropsychological evaluation, evidence-based therapy, parent coaching, school consultation, and social emotional classes.
Our approach in working with families:
- building on client strengths & skills
- neurodiversity & cultural humility
- team approach
Our Assessment Clinic Team provides comprehensive evaluation services. We are committed to providing our clients with best-in-class individualized evaluations.
We specialize in neuropsychological, neurodevelopmental, and psycho-diagnostic assessment for children, adolescents, and college students.
Our evaluation expertise:
- autism spectrum
- anxiety/obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd)
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd) & executive functioning
- cognitive / IQ testing
- learning disorder, including dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia >
- twice exceptional or 2e
- mood disorder / depression
- differential diagnosis
- age 2 to 25 years
Therapy and Parent Coaching
Our therapists are comprehensively trained in evidence-based psychotherapy techniques including CBT, DBT, and mindfulness/MBSR. Our therapies are skills-based, collaborative, goal-oriented, and brief. We offer a range of therapy services for children, adolescents, and adults.
- individual therapy
- parent coaching
- family & couple therapy
- group therapy
- skills-based, goal-oriented, & brief
- mild to moderate challenges
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) tools
- dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) techniques
- social skills coaching
- tele-health/video sessions available
- age 4 years to adulthood
Social Emotional Classes
Our Social Emotional Classes and Playgroups are small, tailored, and led by trained therapists. Our class curriculum was developed by child adolescent psychologists and focused on building life skills. Our curriculum is informed by evidence-based CBT, DBT, mindfulness/MBSR, and SEL curricula. We offer creative, multi-modal, interactive learning opportunities in a fun and safe setting.
Our Social Emotional Classes encourage:
- fulfilling friendships
- healthy coping tools & emotion regulation
- play skills
- conversation skills
- confidence & leadership
- empathy building
- age 4 to 25 years
We help with navigating schools for families and fostering home-school collaboration. We consult with parents and educators to tailor and support a student’s school success.
- consultation with teachers, counselors, & school teams
- navigating schools in the SF Bay Area
- parent & teacher education talks
- SST, 504, & IEP team consultation
- preschool to high school
- public and private schools
Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
To learn more about us and how we can support your family, please EMAIL or call us to talk with a specialist.
600A Octavia Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
309 Primrose Road
Burlingame, CA 94010