Licensed Psychologist (Part-time; PhD, PsyD)
We are seeking Licensed Psychologists to who specialize in evaluation and/or treatment with children, adolescents, and families in our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide evidence-based Interventions: At Seesaw, we provide therapy and consultation for youth and families across multiple modalities including CBT, DBT, social emotional skills training, behavior therapy, mindfulness, parent coaching and school consultation. Services are provided in individual, dyadic, family, and group formats.
- Conduct neuropsychological and psycho-diagnostic evaluation: Our assessment team provide screening and evaluation with children and adolescents (age 12 months to 18 years) to address a broad range of referral questions about: Autism spectrum, ADHD/LD, anxiety, OCD, mood, developmental delays and/or giftedness/2e.
Part-time positions are available.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years plus experience with neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, psycho-educational and/or early childhood assessment.
- Five years plus experience providing skills-based, evidence-based therapies with children, adolescents, parents, and families. Includes CBT, DBT, ACT, and behavior therapy (ERP).
- Two years plus experience providing training and supervision to pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellows.
- Ability to work on a close-knit team and regularly consult with the clinic director.
- Experience working with culturally diverse families and clients with mild/moderate issues (high functioning, educated).
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable and creative problem solver.
- School-based, hospital or private out-patient clinic setting work is a big plus.
- Licensed Psychologist with Board of Psychology in California.
Submit the following application materials to our Studio Coordinator.
- Cover letter
- Sample assessment report and case formulation treatment summary or therapy progress notes (de-identified)
Please share with our team:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What days/times would you be available?
- What tailored benefits would you like to have as a team member at Seesaw?
- Are you interested in working at our studio in SF, Burlingame or both?
- Would you consider yourself technologically savvy and Mac literate?
- What languages do you speak?