We are hiring Licensed Psychologists (PhD/PsyD) specializing in Child Adolescent Clinical Psychology.
Licensed Psychologists may provide evaluation, treatment, training, and supervision. Licensed Psychologists can work at Seesaw San Francisco and/or Peninsula. This is a Part-Time position but can lead to a Full-Time position.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct neuropsychological and psycho-diagnostic evaluation. Provide screening and evaluation with children and adolescents (ages 12 months to 18 years) for Autism Spectrum, ADHD/LD, anxiety, mood, Intellectual Disability, giftedness/2e.
- Provide therapy and consultation for children and adolescents participating in evidence-based CBT, DBT, social skills training, behavior therapy, mindfulness, and parent coaching. Services are delivered in individual, family, and small group formats.
- Provide training, supervision and consultation to post-doctoral fellows and team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- Five years plus experience providing neuropsychological, psycho-diagnostic, Autism, and/or early childhood assessment.
- Five years plus experience providing skills-based, evidence-based therapies with children, adolescents, parents, and families (i.e., CBT, DBT, ACT, SEL, behavior therapy, parenting programs).
- Experience and updated CEU for training and supervision to post-doctoral fellows.
- Open to feedback and consultation and enjoys working on a close-knit team.
- Experience working with culturally diverse clients and families.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic, reliable, wordsmith, and creative.
- Multi-disciplinary team, school, hospital, private practice or private out-patient clinic experience. Work experience in various settings is preferred.
- Licensed Psychologist in California. Completed training from an accredited university training program in Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology, or Combined Psychology.
- Bilingual/Trilingual (Mandarin, Spanish) is a plus.
- Long-term commitment only. Professional growth opportunities are available within our company.
Please submit your application by email to our Clinic Director, Sabrina Gabel, Ph.D.
- Cover letter
- Sample psychological evaluation report and/or treatment summary (de-identified)
Please share with us:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- Are you interested in working at our studio in SF, Burlingame or both?
- Are you tech savvy and are you a Mac user?
- Which languages do you speak?
- Any special interests or background?
- What tailored benefits would you like to have as a team member at Seesaw?