Male Therapist Teacher
We are hiring Male Therapist Teachers (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT) to facilitate Social Emotional Classes at Seesaw, including Boy Talk and Teen Space.
We offer Boy Talk and Teen Space classes at our studios in San Francisco and Burlingame.
- Training from accredited, scientist-practitioner or clinical science program. Child Clinical Psychology PhD or PsyD, or LCSW, or LMFT.
- Three years plus experience providing treatment to children and teens.
- Experience providing evidence-based SEL, CBT, DBT, behavior therapy, and mindfulness programs.
- Conscientious, compassionate, strong work ethic, dependable, creative, articulate, organized, excellent social skills, energetic, and warm. Open to feedback and likes working on a team.
Please submit the following application materials to our Clinic Director, Sabrina Gabel, Ph.D.
- CV / resume
- Two professional references
Please share with us:
- Why would you like to work on our team at Seesaw?
- What type of SEL, CBT, DBT groups for young participants have you facilitated and in which settings? What are some of the resources that inform your practice and teachings?
- What days/times would you be available to teach social emotional class(es) at Seesaw?
- Are you happy to work in SF, Peninsula or both?
- Are you a Mac user? Tech savvy? Familiar with Pages and Dropbox?