Our Clinical Psychology Practicum experience is designed for highly motivated students who are studying psychology at university and/or in the process of applying to graduate school.
We offer practicum training to students at our San Francisco and Peninsula studios.
The practicum commitment is 5-15 hours per week for 8-12 months.
- Only highly motivated students who are interested in graduate school in clinical/counseling/school psychology may apply.
- Must be Mac and tech savvy.
- Passionate about child psychology.
- At least 2 years experience working with young people (e.g., tutoring, camp counseling, caregiving, teaching assistant). Familiarity with children with exceptionalities (e.g., autism spectrum, gifted, learning disorders) and neurodiversity.
- Strengths in social emotional skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic. Flexible and adaptable. Open to feedback.
Please share with us:
- Why Seesaw? What’s unique about our business?
- How did you become interested in child psychology?
- What days/times would you be available?
- Are you interested working with our team in SF or Burlingame?
- Are you a Mac user? Are you familiar with Pages and Dropbox?